[Rpcemu] installing two copies of rpcemu

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 06:12:55 PST 2012

On 18 Jan 2012, george greenfield <george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <772f2d5352.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
>           Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> > After some Googling
> > http://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/10/topics/844 suggested that
> > RPCEmu, running RO5, did not support ADFS, so that an IDE hard drive
> > was not possible.

[snip]

> This might be of interest, from Rob Heaton (see under RO Open: Forum:
> RPCEmu: Problems with RPCEmu under Win7 if the link doesn't work for
> any reason). I haven't tested it myself. I notice that he refers to
> the 'latest build of 5.17'; I don't know if ADFS support has been
> carried into the 5.19 build.
>
> http://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/10/topics/844?page=1

The link to the 5.17 build on that page is broken. It now seems to be at
http://www.robheaton.co.uk/riscos/roms/old/iomd/5.17-iomd-24-12-2011.zip
but I've not had the opportunity to try it because, whereas yesterday
all was well with RPCEmu/RO519, today I see the error "File ',ofla,ofla,
etc' not found".

Please does anyone know the cause of, and fix for the error?

Tony