[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.9

Matthew Howkins rpcemu-list at howkins.me.uk
Wed Jan 18 12:18:57 PST 2012

>> * Windows
>>
>>   - The window size is now taller by one pixel. Previously it was too
>>     short, and the very bottom row of the display was missing.
>
> I installed RPCEmu v0.8.9, running RO 4.39, on a Vista host. The display
> is X1280 Y760 C32K EX1 EY1 F60 (as reported by the Display Manager),
> however the bottom row of the display continues to be missing. WimpInfo
> reports minimum, and maximum, values of Y as 2, and 1518. Moving the
> pointer to the bottom of the window doesn't bring the iconbar to the
> front (when covered).

Thanks for the report. This is a different fault with RPCEmu -
specifically when "Follow Host Mouse" is enabled, the Y position of
the pointer is calculated incorrectly. The position is off by 1 pixel,
i.e. 2 OS units.

The fix needed for this looks straightforward, so should be included
in the next release.

Matthew