[Rpcemu] Using LanMan98 to transfer files between multiple installations of RPCEmu

george greenfield george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 08:51:51 PST 2012

To my surprise and delight, it has proved possible to set up LanMan98
on my 0.8.9/4.02 installation of RPCEMu to access the HostFS directory
of the 0.8.8/5.17 installation, which avoids having to use Windows
Explorer, and also preserves the RO filetypes (since HostFS(517) is
set up as 'NoTypes' in LM98). It will also be much easier to manage
the contents of the respective HostFS directories. This gets better
and better!

George

--
george greenfield