[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.9 Query

Andy andy at forum.uklinux.net
Sun Jan 22 06:31:08 PST 2012

I have compiled RPC Emu 0.8.9 on my Mageia x86-64 machine, with RiscOS VFree
4.02.  The settings are for SA110, 256Mb RAM and sound.

My issue is that when RPCEmu starts up it only displays part of the desktop -
the top left half, so there is a blank band running along the bottom and up
the right hand side of the window.  So I am unable to access any of the icons
on the icon bar.  This also happens whenever I change the screen resolution.

I have worked out that by going to fullscreen and then back to windowed the
whole of the desktop appears.

Is there a cure for this problem?

Andy Tuson