[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Tue Jan 24 04:10:35 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 04:37:01PM +1100, Terry Duell wrote:
> I haven't had any success with getting RPCemu to crash whilst
> running under gdb.

> All that has been happening is that RPCemu appears to freeze when I
> attempt to open my root dir on the host linux system.

I haven't forgotten about this, I've been trying to come up with an
alternate method of debugging.

As you mention above, you're having issues accessing the / of the host,
can you run the following command in a terminal and send me the results.

ls -l /

Do you also have issues accessing your home dir, or is it always only /?

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net