[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Tue Jan 31 13:47:35 PST 2012

Hi Terry, in the interest of my own sanity can you answer a few more
questions.

1) What 'ln -s' commands did you use to setup the links in the first place
(assuming you can remember that far back) ?

2) What UI action causes the crash/locking up? Clicking on the hostfs icon
   on the iconbar, opening a sub folder within the top level hostfs
   folder, running an application, opening a file?

3) Can you describe in words what you mean by crash/lockup, what do you
   observe that tells you it's wrong?

4) Can you send me the directory listing of your root hostfs directory;

cd rpcemu/hostfs/
ls -la .

Peter

--