[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 15:51:38 PST 2012

Hi Terry,

> > Looking back in the archives you gave us
> > http://www.riscos.info/pipermail/rpcemu/2012-January/001495.html
> > from the end of the log file.
>
> OK, I added the new hostfs.c and configured with debug, recompiled and
> went through the hoops again. The rpclog.txt is attached, but I don't
> think it says much.  Were you really wanting me to run with strace
> again?

No, sorry, I mislead.  What you gave wasn't the end of the log file but
stderr.  Debug goes there instead of the log file.  That's where the
extra stuff I've added will appear.  Run rpcemu normally, capturing
stderr, e.g. "./rpcemu 2>rpc.stderr", trigger the problem, and that file
should show the lead up to it in more detail.

Cheers, Ralph.