[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 31 21:11:28 PST 2012

Hullo Andy,

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 15:03:37 +1100, Andy Fawcett <andy at athame.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> No, just create the softlink alongside the hostfs2 directory and your
> hd4.hdf file, so RPCemu can find it.

OK, did that and when attempting to open hostfs (clicking on iconbar icon)
RPCemu goes into it's freeze/lockup/no-response mode.
Reverting to my original hostfs setup, and making the link to my home dir
thus "ln -s /home/terry Fedora", when I try to open hostfs (clicking on
iconbar icon) an empty dir window opens and RPCemu does it's freezeup
stuff.
If I make the link thus "ln -s ~ Fedora", the hostfs dir window opens with
all files/dirs shown, and double clicking on Fedora brings on the
freezeup...which is the original reported situation.

Regards,
Terry Duell