[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.10

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Tue Apr 2 02:59:34 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 12:12:45PM +1100, Terry Duell wrote:
> >* Linux
> >
> >  - A program icon has been added to the main Window.
>
> A minor issue, but here (Fedora 18 x86_64, Cinnamon) there is no
> sign of an icon.

A bit of extra note about this, it's an icon that is attached to the
*running window*, not browsing to the executable in a file manager.

Depending on where your window manager places it, it could be on the title
bar, system menu bar, only visible when you minimise the window.

It was tested on gnome (2.x), cde, xfce, twm, fvwm, so I'm pretty sure
it's using the standard method. (The only one that it appeared not to work
in was jwm, for unknown reasons).

Peter

--
Peter Howkins