[Rpcemu] 5.19 doesn't retain monitor settings - PS

george greenfield george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 04:16:57 PDT 2013

PS: I should add that an error message 'Can't save screen mode because
resolution or colours is unknown' appears when attempting to save a
selected new display size.

Also, the error message 'File '<PCAResources$Dir>.!Sprites' not found'
appears after the grey desktop but before the screen backdrop
displays; clicking on OK allows booting to complete.