[Rpcemu] rpcemu on Mint15

Philip Glover philip at theglovers.name
Sun Aug 4 11:11:51 PDT 2013

I have recently upgraded from Mint14, where rpcemu 8.10 and Riscos 5.21
work perfectly, to Mint15, but cannot get rpcemu to operate. I tried my
originals copied over, with permissions,etc checked, but got "no such
file or directory" when using ./rpcemu in a terminal.
     I thought it might be better to install anew, but on trying to
obtain the liballegro packages, am told that" liballegro-plugin-jack
"does not exist. If I continue with "make" I get the message
"AM_PATH_ALLEGRO not found in Library".I did continue with automake and
autoconf just to see what happened, but got a similar message with a
reference to a subroutine.
     I can still fire up Mint14 if I want to use rpcemu, but it is
always frustrating whensomething like this happens

--
Regards,
Philip Glover