[Rpcemu] RO 5.20 RPCEmu networking problem

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 10:21:30 PDT 2013

On 8 Aug 2013, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Tony,
> Having a closer look at the RPClog.txt I see that Networking is
> available, see below  <--------------*******
> But for some unfathomable (To me) reason, RPCEmu is not talking to it.

I'm afraid that I've no idea what may be amiss and, reluctantly, I think
that it may be best to write off that installation - but see below.

Today, I've installed 5.20, from scratch, using the ROOL stable ROM and
!Boot releases. I also made some notes, which I'm posting separately.

Initially, I had difficulty with the networking configuration, until I
realised that the several reset buttons don't seem work properly. When I
ignored them and, instead, quit and re-started RPCEmu manually, when
necessary, all was well. You might try that on your current install.

Tony