[Rpcemu] 0.8.10/5.20: something odd....

George george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 07:49:00 PDT 2013

In message <0afd997a53.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
          Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 13 Aug 2013, George <george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>> In message <537a7d9375rpcemu-sub at aconet.nl>
>>           Frank de Bruijn <rpcemu-sub at aconet.nl> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> > If you want to know where in the ROM this is, use the command 'Where
>> > &FC15C6BC' (provided you have the Where tool installed, of course).
>>
>> That sounds like a useful tool - where (no pun intended) would I get
>> it?
>
> Try http://www.armclub.org.uk/32bit/Where.zip
>
> Tony

Thanks. Off-topic now, in the installation instructions for 0810/520
you advise selecting 128MB RAM. 256MB is available: is it problematic?
Can this setting be changed (i.e. increased) after installation
without ill-effects?

George

--
George