[Rpcemu] 0.8.10/5.20: MIPS readout oddity

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 12:49:49 PDT 2013

On 21 Aug 2013, Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:

[snip]

> If you're running on Vista or 7 and you used the windows installer,
> don't check Program Files/RPCEmu/rpc.cfg but Users/<your
> userame>/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/RPCEmu/rpc.cfg

Using Win7 32bit, RPCEmu was installed from the zip archive, not the
installer, and the folder Users/<userame>/AppData/ is not present. The
only copies of rpc.cfg are those in Program Files/RPCEmu439, 520 etc.
However, I still found that one data item (cdrom_enabled) in the 520
rpc.cfg was not in sync with the value expected from Settings. Clicking
again, in Settings, saved rpc.cfg with the correct value.

Tony