[Rpcemu] 0.8.10/5.20: MIPS readout oddity

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Thu Aug 22 11:29:07 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 08:18:16AM +0100, george greenfield wrote:
> In message <7b84d77e53.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
>           Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 21 Aug 2013, Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> >> If you're running on Vista or 7 and you used the windows installer,
> >> don't check Program Files/RPCEmu/rpc.cfg but Users/<your
> >> userame>/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/RPCEmu/rpc.cfg

George, can you confirm whether your config file issue was resolved by
comparing this other file.

As to your new issue, try not using 256MB of RAM, but a lower value.
There's some interesting issues with risc os and that much ram on real
hardware, and I'm wondering if similar occurs when emulated.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net