[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.11
rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Wed Oct 23 13:26:45 PDT 2013
A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.11
* All Platforms
- Support for emulating Phoebe, the Risc PC 2. Produced with the
assistance of The Centre for Computing History.
Instructions on how to setup Phoebe emulation and the required files
are on the 4corn website.
Note, this is a prototype machine, so is more for historical interest
than running production code.
- Introduced the concept of configuring the Hardware Model rather than
using CPU type to determine hardware. See the Settings->Settings
window for details. You may need to reselect a model based on your
previous CPU choice.
- Fix very rare bug in which the MIPS count was sometimes wildly
- Fix 'Follows Host Mouse' bug, where the host and emulated mouse
pointers were not lined up until the RPCEmu window had been moved.
- Fix network GUI bug where the selected networking type was not
Note: Using the windows install to upgrade from
previous versions may overwrite your cmos.ram
and rpc.cfg files.
peter.howkins at marutan.net
More information about the Rpcemu