[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.11

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 10:34:52 PDT 2013

On 23 Oct 2013, at 21:26, Peter Howkins wrote:

> A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.11
>
> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/

I notice that the version for Mac OS X is still at 0.8.9. I know the source code is there, but I have no idea on how to compile this into a working application for the Mac (I don't know C, or it's derivatives, that well...I'm more a Pascal guy - and PHP, JavaScript, CSS and HTML).

Can anyone advise, or even compile it for Mac OS X?
I have got Xcode installed on this machine, although I've never really used it.

Many cheers,

Gerald.