[Rpcemu] Crash

David Feugey dfeugey at ascinfo.fr
Mon Jan 27 04:24:18 PST 2014

I tried to use the latest version of RPCEmu under Windows. I have strange
results under ROS 5  : recompiler mode is very very slow, and my whole
system crash in no time. Interpreter mode is OK, and faster. I suspect the
use of some x86 instructions incompatible with an Intel Atom.

Thanks.

NB: I have different software projects, and for me, RPCEmu (or a modified
version) would be a great way to sell them under Windows. For this kind of
use, a simple network (no bridge, so no server applications), would be
great (no configuration to do).
--
Mobile : 06 76 67 91 60
Journaliste Silicon.fr & Développeur