[Rpcemu] RPCEmu and Networking

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 22:59:13 PST 2015

In article <63b2c09d54.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
   Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> It happens here when I start RPCEmu too soon after booting Win7, which
> seems to be preoccupied with its own housekeeping, for several minutes
> after booting.

> After booting Win7, wait at least 20 minutes before starting RPCEmu.

> Tony

That's a possibility, I must take note of it and see...

OTOH. If I drop out of RPCEmu (Just minimise window) there's nuffink wrong
with networking on the Windows side.

Additionally, on another machine running the exact same version of Win 7
the VRPV-Adjust SA install doesn't have that problem.

But then VRPC doesn't use that bridge thing to network connect. :-(

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid