[Rpcemu] Another connection problem

David Feugey dfeugey at ascinfo.fr
Mon May 11 13:06:50 PDT 2015

Small but important correction.I made tests again. Interface is OK under
RISC OS with right MAC address.
When pinging something, packets are sent, answer is received by the bridge
but does not reach the TAP interface.
Nota: the same TAP module works with OpenVPN.
Perhaps I should try with an old version of TAP?

By, David

--
Mobile : 06 76 67 91 60