[Rpcemu] This geriatric is confused...

Robert Sprowson webpages at sprow.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 00:27:20 PST 2016

In article <20160103232353.GS17806 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>,
   Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 04:55:43PM +0000, Richard Walker wrote:
> > What would be nice would be a ready-to-go version of HardDisc4 from ROOL
> > in a 'ready to extract into the HostFS directory natively' mode.  I guess
> > it should be reasonably trivial to set up something like that which tracks
> > the nightly HardDisc4 builds, come to think of it.
>
> That sounds like a good idea.  It would probably want adding to the RISC OS
> makefile - worth asking the ROOL folks what would be required.

If by "natively" Richard means a sprite file gets called "!Sprites,ff9" then
I don't think changing the makefiles that ROOL runs will help since they run
on a RISC OS box which makes ZIP files without HostFS extensions.

You need something that ZIPs from outside of RISC OS (Windows/Linux/Mac) view
of the image,
Sprow.