[Rpcemu] RPCEmu pre release test version 0.8.100
rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Sat Dec 30 14:19:10 PST 2017
This is the second test release of RPCEmu based on the wide ranging
changes made for qt5.
Please test this version as thoroughly as possible, and if you previously
reported an issue with 0.8.99 and it is listed below, please test and
confirm it is fixed.
- HostFS now working on Windows build.
- Crash bug caused by dragging window to bottom of screen fixed.
- Disable some keyboard shortcuts in the frontend. Allows them to be
passed to the emulated OS and fixes issue where 'alt' key seemed to get
- Syncclock module not included in default distribution, please check
for clock drift.
- Mouse will work when changing between A7000 and RPC modes without
having to rerun RPCEmu.
- UI will no longer report 'I need to reboot' when changing VRAM
settings of machines that don't have VRAM (A7000/A7000+/Phoebe).
For further information and downloads please visit
peter.howkins at marutan.net
More information about the Rpcemu