[Rpcemu] Emulate other ARM processors?

Gerald Holdsworth gerald at hollypops.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 11:23:23 PST 2018

> #2 is the big one.  Arthur/RO2/RO3.1 would not work on a Risc PC without a lot
> of code changes - the result of those changes is called RO3.5.
>
> So best stick to Arculator if that's what you need.

The only reason I thought of it was that I like the RPCemu user interface, as the Arculator one seems less friendly (more so on the Mac - although I do have the source code for the Mac version). I also thought of it as RedSquirrel used to be able to emulate everything from Arthur to RISC OS 4.39 (never tried anything newer).

Anyway, just a thought. Thank you.

Cheers,

Gerald.