[Rpcemu] Emulate other ARM processors?

J Percival perciv.js at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:46:35 PST 2018

It's strange that Acorn were...at least in some people's opinion - big on
backwards compatibility - but compared to the PC world, they didn't seem to
do it very well.
Regarding Arculator/RPCEmu, I don't know, but looking at
http://b-em.bbcmicro.com/arculator/ V0.1 of Arculator came out before V0.1
(or any version) of RPCEmu.