[Rpcemu] RPCEmu pre release test version 0.8.102

andre timmermans fa044826 at skynet.be
Sun Mar 18 06:23:03 PDT 2018

Hello,

I tried the new release, all the issues seems to be solved, except for the minor issue of the mouse not being able to reach the left border of the screen in full-screen mode. I tried a with a few resolutions but the results are always the same, the mouse does not reach few milimiters to the left of the screen.