[Rpcemu] RPCEmu pre release test version 0.8.102

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Sun Mar 25 09:06:55 PDT 2018

On 24 March 2018 at 09:31, J Percival <perciv.js at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I've managed to reproduce the issue with the 'Escape' key. Seems
> to be related to the menus.
>
> Case 1: Select a menu option, say 'File' then another, say 'Disc' straight
> after (i.e. with the menu bar still selected). Escape key no longer
> functions.
> Case 2: Select a menu option, and hit escape to deselect the option and
> then again for the menubar itself. Likewise.
>
> Windows 10 / Recompiler

I want to let you know that we've already fully reproduced the 'escape' key
issue now. Yes it is related to menus, when you have one menu open and move
to a second menu. After minimizing the bug the issue has now been narrowed
down to a Qt bug and has been reported to them, we're currently waiting a
little to see what their response will be.

Peter