[Rpcemu] Patch to implement power-off via Portable_CommandBMU

Reuben Thomas rrt at sc3d.org
Mon May 20 12:47:37 PDT 2019

Following Peter Howkins's suggestion, here attached is part one of support
for powering off from inside the emulator: an implementation of
Portable_CommandBMU with R0=1 (= remove power).

I couldn't work out how to exit the emulator cleanly. As far as I can see
that is only currently done from the front end. I tried setting quited = 1,
but the emulator freezes and then crashes a little while later.

For testing purposes therefore I simply call exit(0); if someone could let
me know what I should be doing, I'd be most grateful!

--
https://rrt.sc3d.org