Missing C++ libs

paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 08:35:18 PST 2001

Hiya,

It seems that the files regarding sstream are
missing from the current sdk (as well as
bastring.cc).

There also seems to be a problem when using
<string> from the C++ libs in that header files
such as <alloc.h> are not found.

I am working from a build from cvs downloaded
last friday night (I built the software on my
Linux box and zipped up the riscos-dist as
suggested by Peter on usenet and these problems
occur on my RPC and RiscStation machines), so am
not able to say if these problems are still in
there. I will do an update tonight.

TTFN

Paul