Drlink unobfuscated

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Wed Dec 12 08:11:34 PST 2001

In message <m3667c7ack.fsf at nick.ws.noc.dsvr.net>
          Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr.net> wrote:

> After permission was granted by Dave Daniels, I have
> modified the source tree to include an un-obfuscated version
> of Drlink.  I haven't properly tested this yet, though I don't
> expect to see any problems, becuase I've found quite a few
> uncommitted UnixLib header file changes in my local tree.

Not sure how closely related this is, but recent changes to 'as' make
use of the strndup function.  However, this is missing from Unixlib,
resulting in a link failure during the stage 2 build of this program.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/