Upcall handler

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sat Dec 15 11:40:17 PST 2001

In message <6dceade84a.peter at moo.chocky.org>

> In message <b7baede44a.Jo at village.uunet.be>
>           John Tytgat <John.Tytgat at aaug.net> wrote:
>
> > Does someone know what the ANSIlib is doing in its handler code ? It just
> > occured to me that this (no longer supported) lib is in the same situation
> > as UnixLib.
>
> I had a look last night.  It appears to do something very similar to
> UnixLib.  It's not clear what conclusions you might draw from this.

Futher investigation reveals that an ANSILib binary can be made to lock
the machine in the same circumstances.  This is somewhat unhelpful of
course.   I'm going to investigate having a support module.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/