Import of InfoZIP

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Dec 18 06:43:24 PST 2001

In message <m3ofkwr8bf.fsf at nick.ws.noc.dsvr.net>
          Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr.net> wrote:

> With thanks to Ian Jeffray, I've now imported InfoZIP into the source tree.
> This adds support for the -, switch which will correctly encode RISC OS
> filetypes on a Unix box.
>
> I haven't been able to test the import because my RiscPC's system disk is
> broken.  But you should find that `make riscos-pkg' creates proper zip files
> now.

Right, that all seems sensible as it is.  But "riscos-dist" needs to be
!gcc, so we end up with a packed application.  Equally, so we end up
with an application on the unix filesystem.

How close are we to release - what are you intending to do about my
SharedUnixLibrary module?   This probably ought to be packed up in an
archive suitable for dumping over !System.  i.e a skeleton !System
application for giving to the boot merger.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/