Import of InfoZIP

Ian Jeffray ian at jeffray.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 07:44:14 PST 2001

Nick Burrett wrote:

> As for the module, I've just been stewing on it.  I wonder whether we
> should get a proper SWI chunk allocation before releasing it (I'm not
> sure where you picked the current chunk number from).

If we don't use this module, UnixLib apps run under the WIMP go pop-bang
at random intervals which is most horrible.  This happens much more if
you're using a serial device (BufferManager spits out many upcalls per
second).

TTBOMK, the module chunk /is/ officially allocated already.

I don't know if Peter's sent you another patch other than the one posted
to this list, but that one was broken in bad ways.

Ian.