Upcall handler

Nick Burrett nick at dsvr.net
Tue Dec 18 07:47:27 PST 2001

Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> writes:

> In message <837603ea4a.Jo at village.uunet.be>
>           John Tytgat <John.Tytgat at aaug.net> wrote:
>
> > In message <0eb366e94a.peter at moo.chocky.org>
> >           Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote:
> >

> > >   I'm going to investigate having a support module.
> >
> > Cool ! But don't underestimate the work.
>
> Quite.  Here it is below. The new module follows the diff.

I agree that this is the correct step to solving the problem. However
I would like to defer the incorporation of this patch until after
the next GCC release.

I would like the opportunity to repair my RiscPC and do some work on this
module.

I will be on holiday from the afternoon of 20 December until 2 Jan 2002,
but then won't be able to look at anything until at least 15 Jan.

I would like to produce a GCC release before Xmas, but I feel the date
is too tight to integrate this module.

Sound reasonable ?

Nick.