SharedUnixLibrary suggestion

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Fri Dec 28 01:01:43 PST 2001

In message <4aef6683c8sbellon at sbellon.de>
          Stefan Bellon <sbellon at sbellon.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've just noticed that it may occur that you can't quit the
> SharedUnixLibrary although all claimants are non-existent. I'm not sure
> whether this is due to loading the module although it is already loaded
> or whether there's another problem.
>
> What about this idea: Keep track of the claimants in the module itself
> and implement a *command which lists all claimants. At least for
> debugging this would be useful.

Yes, I don't see why not.  The only issue currently is that the
information the module holds about each application is not very
informative.  It would need to be passed a string or something.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/