Still have problems with libfile

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Wed Aug 28 10:29:13 PDT 2002

In message <a06a256d4b.ajw498 at alexwaugh.com>
          Alex Waugh <alex at alexwaugh.com> wrote:

> In message <ff12a86c4b.peter at moo.chocky.org>
>           Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote:
>

> > Despite the recent fixes, I'm still getting dodgy library files.
> > Does someone want to look into this?
>
> Are you using libfile or the ar frontend?

This is using ar.

> The recent changes did not update the ar frontend, this patch does that,
> but the two are still not giving identical output.

I've applied the patch, but it doesn't help.  I may try with libfile
instead.   The two not giving the same output doesn't sound very
helpful.  Do you have a minimal case you can put in the bug database?

PEter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 Homepage                     -  http://www.chocky.org/
 RISC OS C Programming        -  http://www.riscos.info/