GCC development status 2002-12-15

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Dec 15 07:02:58 PST 2002

In message <5fb444a54b.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> Do we agree this is a good approach and will we continue doing this ? The
> more closely we can follow the glibc structure and code, the easier we
> can introduce new features, no ?

As I've suggested in my other post, this might be for the best.  I
realise that UnixLib was initially intended to be BSD like in license,
but this lets us follow Linux (for one) somewhat more closely.   Your
resolver changes have cleaned up some of my compiliations, although I
have some of my own changes to futher improve this.

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 Homepage                     -  http://www.chocky.org/
 RISC OS C Programming        -  http://www.riscos.info/
 Unix Programs on RISC OS     -  http://www.chocky.org/unix/