nick at dsvr.net
Thu Feb 7 02:22:18 PST 2002
Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> writes:
> This patch mainly adds void pointer casts. Arguably, allocation
> routines are one place where you can validly use these extensively,
> although I'm not convinced it couldn't be done better by better use
> of structures and so forth. However, the code is quite complex, so I
> didn't attempt that.
Thanks. I've committed this and the other changes you sent with
the following patch:
Thu Feb 7 10:17:01 2002 Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org>
* alloc.c: Clean up compiler warnings.
* netlib/host.c: Likewise.
* stdarg.h: Likewise.
* machine/nan.h (NAN): Likewise.
* inttypes.h: Add __extension__ to GCC specific C extensions.
* stdint.h: Likewise.
* stdlib.h: Likewise.
* wchar.h: Likewise.
* unixlib/types.h: Likewise.
* math.h (exp2, exp10, round, lround, llround, drem): Prototype.
* machine/ieee754.h (__ieee754_exp): Prototype.
* fcntl.h (O_NOCTTY): Define.
* assert.h (assert): Remove __noreturn__.
More information about the gcc