Why 2.95.4 ? (and libscl)

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Thu Feb 7 06:47:40 PST 2002

In message <1013092639.1063.36.camel at cockcroft-050.salford.ac.uk>
          "Paul F. Johnson" <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> > > Some of the things I'd like us to consider are:
> > >
> > >  - Modules, relocatable code, DLLs and all the code generation
> > >    requirements that go with them.
> >
> > Tricky.  I don't think this has been achieved on any ARM target yet.
>
> DLLs were part of Desk and Desklib. I'm not sure if anyone has ever used
> them in anger, but they did work...

...no, they were not part of these libraries, and even if they were,
it would be largely irrelevant to this coversation.   Please refrain
from comment on this matter unless you have something constructive to
add.

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/