GCC 3.1

Nick Burrett nick at dsvr.net
Wed Feb 20 01:20:55 PST 2002

On the CVS mainline, I have committed a snapshot of GCC 3.1 from 8 Feb 2002.
The main purpose of this is to ensure that any changes I made locally on
my laptop are at least held as a backup somewhere.

Please note that this compiler *DOES NOT WORK* so please don't start
posting bug reports about it.  The chances are that I already know that
the fault exists.

If, however, you do checkout the mainline, ensure you have GNAT 3.13p
installed as a system compiler.

I have yet to import the run-time libraries for C++, Java or correctly
build GNAT's libraries.

I have merged all bug fixes made on the release_2_95 branch onto the
mainline.

Nick.