Autobuilt ld: failed to create temporary filename '/tmp/ccy4uvff'

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Mar 5 11:02:03 PST 2002

In message <4B1294F677%andy at sparse.net>
          Andy Wingate <andy at sparse.net> wrote:

> This may well be known about but using an autobuilt version of gcc
> (from the 1st March), I find that ld gives an error about failing to
> create a temporary filename, which does appear to be created in
> <Wimp$Scrap> as you would expect (just of 0 size).

Oh dear.  I thought it was just something strange I'd done with my local
copy (I still have a load of changes to be submitted), as no one else
had reported this. I'll take a look ASAP.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/