32 bit UnixLib

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Sun Oct 27 12:08:15 PST 2002

Hi!

I was a little bit bored this afternoon and had a look at present
UnixLib (CVS snapshot) with D. Ruck's ARMalyser. I compiled a list of
instructions identified as not 32-bit clean (43 occurrences in total, 4
in clib/unixlib/asm_dec.s, 17 in signal/_signal.s, 19 in sys/_swi.s and
3 in sys/_syslib.s).

Is there any interest in or need for this list? Or did I just do
something you have already done and wasted my time?

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon at sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page

 If the answer is Microsoft, the question must have been quite stupid.