STLport with GCCSDK?

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 17:08:37 PST 2002

Hello; not sure if everyone on this list reads c.s.a.programmer so I guess
I'll ask again here.  Has anyone got STLport building with GCCSDK, or would
my best bet be to rip the relevant functions out of it to link statically
with the application in question (only needs about five templates)?  I've not
tried very hard yet, but wondered if anyone could save me the bother of
finding out for myself :-)

cheers,

--
Matthew Bloch         Bytemark Computer Consulting Limited
                                http://www.bytemark.co.uk/