With great joy I announce...

Leo Smiers l.smiers at chello.nl
Thu Oct 31 11:57:39 PST 2002

With great joy I want to announce the birth of a new cross-compiler
build.

This week I finally have downloaded (is that the correct term?) the
GCCSDK files from the CSV to my 66 Mhz linux (Redhat 6.1) machine. After
compiling for many hours (>10) it correctly build all the tools and libs.

With these newly build tools I was able to comile the famous 'hello world'
program and run it on my SA-RPC.

All I have left to do is get the latest UNIXLIB from the CVS. Any pointers?

I have one question I would like against OSLIB. Is this possible on the linux
cross-development system?

I wish to thank all GCCSDK developers for there effort. I can now evaluate
the SDK if it is practical to build my software with it.

Leo Smiers

--
Leo Smiers
!Flash 0.410.1.1