With great joy I announce...

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Thu Oct 31 12:11:23 PST 2002

In message <fac9338e4b.Leo at leo.fam.smiers.name>
          Leo Smiers <l.smiers at chello.nl> wrote:

> With great joy I want to announce the birth of a new cross-compiler
> build.

Welcome, join the club ;-)

> [...]
> All I have left to do is get the latest UNIXLIB from the CVS. Any pointers?

Use the one you already have in gccsdk/unixlib.  Don't use the UnixLib
described at <URL:http://hard-mofo.dsvr.net/unixlib/index.html>, that one is
hopelessly outdated.

Nick, could the UnixLib webpages be changed so that people will look
at the UnixLib inside a recent GCCSDK distribution ?

> I have one question I would like against OSLIB. Is this possible on the linux
> cross-development system?

You mean cross compile OSLib ? This question came up recently in the
OSLib mailing list but I don't remember someone saying that it works.

> I wish to thank all GCCSDK developers for there effort. I can now evaluate
> the SDK if it is practical to build my software with it.

Acknowledged.  I still find it a great piece of work.  Still lots of things
which need to be done...