With great joy I announce...

Ian Jeffray ian at jeffray.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 13:32:21 PST 2002

Leo Smiers wrote:

> because I think that the people who spend lots of time making GCCSDK
> need to know how much I appriciate their work.

Um yeh - but the question I was asking is why spend 10 hours thrashing
a poor 486?

> to b) I thought there wasn't a ready binary for I386 linux. And yes I
> want to cross-build on linux because of the filenames.

Oh. Well it's not really public knowledge, and since the AutoBuilder,
um, "debacle", I'm not really keen on this, but I try and keep an up
to date riscos-pkg directory and x86 set on one of my PCs at home. You
can get to this from http://ij.mine.nu/gccsdk/ but remember it's my
cable modem. ;-)

Perhaps someone would care to tell me that AutoBuilder was not worthless
after all and that I should reinstate it?

Ian.