URGENT RESPONSES NEEDED

ABU MOBUTU. abumobutu at netsape.net
Fri Apr 4 09:44:06 PST 2003

FROM:ABU MOBUTU
THE NETHERLANDS

Dear Sir,

               SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP

I am the son of the late president of the Federal Republic of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko
(now republic of Congo,under the leadership of Mr.Joeseph Kabila).I presume you are aware there
is a financial dispute between my family (the Mobutu)and the present civilian government.This is
based on what they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late father's part.may his gentle
soul rest in peace .

Presently, we cannot do business here in the Netherlands(Holland) and many countries of the world
because of the new friendly relationship between the present government and the western world .
As you might have heard  how a lot of  my father's bank account in Switzerland  North American have since
been frozen.

Following the above mentioned reasons,I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take
Costudy of  Twenty -Seven Million United  States Dollars(US $27,000,000.00),also to front for me in the areas of the business you desire profitable.

This sum of US $27M has  secrestly been deposited into a confidential security company,where it can easily
been withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary.The  funds will be released to you by security company based on my recommendations ,on that  note,you will be presented as my business partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you,i shall give you and your family 20% of the funds and 20% commission on any profit realisable in the process of investment of the funds .For your role in this business ,we are willing to make available 5% for any eventual cost that may occur in the process of this transaction.

Please ,i need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this business ventures,your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required,due to my family present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible .

Yours truly,
ABU MOBUTU.