32-bit Changes

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Apr 15 03:01:58 PDT 2003

In message <3E9BD604.9080208 at dsvr.net> you wrote:

> > I'm also particularly interested in any regressions, which might
> > indicate any missing fixes.  GCC 2.95.4 has done us good service, but
> > it's getting long in the tooth in places, and it's time to move on.
> > I will try and provide binaries for a 32-bit 3.3 GCC as soon as I'm
> > able in the usual place, but without source (you should use CVS).
>
> I think you'll have problems with the 3.3 C++ stuff because of the
> missing features of wchar from UnixLib.

Understood.  I do have some code for this which will go in, but it's
not a full complement.  I will disable parts of the build if need be
(just the C++ libraries, I have in mine) - having a full C toolchain is
still very much possible, and libfile/ar build without incident.

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 Homepage                     -  http://www.chocky.org/
 RISC OS C Programming        -  http://www.riscos.info/
 Unix Programs on RISC OS     -  http://www.chocky.org/unix/