32-bit Changes

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Apr 21 09:13:01 PDT 2003

In message <4be6af0e47sbellon at sbellon.de> you wrote:

>   This is, because __USE_GNU is not defined. I think it could get added
>   in the same manner like the other defines to the "Norcroft section"
>   in source/clib/unixlib/features.h.

The getline man page requires _GNU_SOURCE to be defined before getline
is used.  That is what I have done in that function.

> * Due to the fact that off_t and others are now long long and not
>   long int anymore, there's a desperate need for all those _ll_*
>   functions when linking against UnixLib with Norcroft.

John T's ll stuff hadn't made it into the trunk yet.  It's there now.

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 Homepage                     -  http://www.chocky.org/
 RISC OS C Programming        -  http://www.riscos.info/
 Unix Programs on RISC OS     -  http://www.chocky.org/unix/