Possibility of an extra device?

Nick Burrett nick at dsvr.net
Tue Feb 4 06:02:55 PST 2003

Maarten Bezemer wrote:

> And another question:
> What do I need to compile GCC 3.3 ? I downloaded it and tried to
> compile it, but I get (alot of) errors which can't be solved easily
> (at least by myself...), these errors occur by compiling the ld program
> (for the cross compiler)

I don't know.  Everything should compile fine up to the point where
libstdc++ is built.  At this point you'll probably get many build errors
due to missing features in UnixLib.

I have a steadily increasing patch to fix the libstdc++ stuff, but it is
slow going as I'm having to implement missing wide-character functions.

Nick.

--
Nick Burrett
Network Engineer, Designer Servers Ltd.   http://www.dsvr.co.uk