fcntl corrections

Nicholas Clark nick at unfortu.net
Sun Feb 9 05:15:08 PST 2003

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 12:57:06PM +0000, Peter Naulls wrote:

> This fixes behaviour in fcntl.c.  Additionally, is there any reason
> to retain the __UNIXLIB_NO_COMMON_DEV stuff in dev.c?   I think it
> should be removed for clarity, as it's clearly not in use.

I think that it was put in as part of the original patch to make the
devices use common code, in case anyone found a reason why they wanted
to compile UnixLib the old way. (IIRC I sent the patch, but it's a long
time ago).

I was only being conservative at the time, and I doubt anyone has ever needed
it.

Nicholas Clark